Diversification is the key factor to form the intellectually stimulating environment which bring the strength to our business. Therefore, we are open to the talents from the globe. Especially we always look for the talented traders and quantitative traders to join our trading team. Please do not hesitate to contact our human resource team if you are interested in the positions. See detailed description for each position below.
This is suitable role for individual who is hungry for financial success. For some experienced sales experts, this role would suit them for both flexibility and income generation. People from any part of world can apply for this role as you don’t have to work on our site physically. Plus we are aiming to reach both domestic and international customers. So power blogger or power facebook or power twitter users are welcome for this opportunity too. We are looking for the individual with following characteristics:
- Experience with our Affiliate Membership is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in written and spoken English plus speaking any other language is advantageous
- Good personal and communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent PPT, MS-Word and Excel skills
- Good level of knowledge and understanding in trading and investment (minimum 1 year of trading and investment experience with real money are preferred.)
- Sales experience is not essential but good self learner is preferred
- Highly effective organization skills
- Excellent IT and internet skills and knowledge for google, facebook, twitter, blog, etc
- Be able to work with self motivation
- High level of energy and initiative
Trader or Quantitative Trader
Trader with skills and experience below:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant trading experience in FX, future or option markets
- Demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of financial markets including FX, future, equity and derivatives.
- Possess strong analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Be capable of working effectively under tight time constraints.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in his/her work.
- Work well in a team oriented environment.
If you want to work with us together, then please send your full CV to: email@example.com