How to Use
Many features of this tool is identical to Elliott Wave Trend. Please read instruction of Elliott Wave Trend for more in-depth information. You can use this tool to load the Elliott Wave counting to your chart provided from your friends or from paid subscription or from any other source. Then you can use the Elliott Wave analysis for your trading and investment decision. Remember that Elliott Wave is really powerful trading techniques used by many top professional traders in the world. This tool allow you to access to the important piece analysis for your trading. Although this is free tool, you can still conduct some basic analysis for your trading too. To read (or load) Elliott wave analysis in your chart, you will need to receive Elliott WaveTrend.txt file from your friend or other Elliott Wave Technician or from other source. Then follow this few steps:
- Receive ElliottWaveTrend.txt file (ElliottWaveTrend_EURUSD.txt or ElliottWaveTrend_GBPUSD.txt, etc)
- Put the ElliottWaveTrend.txt file to your MetaTrader Folder (In your MetaTrader, Go to File >> Open Data Folder)
- Then load Elliott Wave Trend Reader in your chart from MetaTrader
- click load button.
- to remove the loaded analysis, then just click UnLoad button.
Note for Elliott Wave Technician and Traders
If you are using our Elliott Wave Trend for your analysis and trading, and you want to share your analysis and insights with some other people, then here is few steps to follow:
- Develop your Elliott Wave Analysis using our Elliott Wave Trend. Make sure that your analysis is easy to read and all the essential information is on the charts so they are optimal for trading decision.
- Press Save button. The chart objects including your Elliott Wave structure, Text and trend lines will be saved in ElliottWaveTrend.txt file
- Go to your MetaTrader Folder, then copy ElliottWaveTrend.txt file and send them to anyone you want to share your analysis with.
Even if you are not using our Elliott Wave Trend, you can still use this free tool to save and load some general objects in your charts.