Correlation Ranking Heat Map MT5
Correlation Ranking Heat Map was born after our intensive research in using heat map for financial trading (Young Ho Seo originally created its theoretical concept and practical implementation in June 2018). The idea behind Correlation Ranking Heat Map is simple. Just do not rely your trading on the perception of single or few instruments. Instead you can make your trading decision based on the correlated group or the entire market. This is called inter-market analysis among professional trader. You will be expanding this inter-market knowledge to your trading. In our Correlation Ranking Heat Map, we combines three dimensional view of market. The three dimensional view includes the strength of individual instrument, its correlated group and markets (i.e. all symbols in your list). Typical problem with most of average trader is to select bad instrument to start with. With inter-mraket analysis, you will avoid this sort of bad selection problem. In addition, you will avoid to enter the market at the bad timing too. Using our heat map is intuitive and straight forward because it is highly graphical.
For free version of Correlation Ranking Heat Map, just download it from this link (No signup is required) and you can use some basic features for your trading:
Main Features of Correlation Ranking Heat Map
Professional version of Correlation Ranking Heat Map provide the following features and many more:
- Monitoring individual symbol for market timing
- Monitoring correlated group for market timing
- Monitoring entire symbols for market timing
- Fast Heat Map drawing for all symbols
- Heat Map for all timeframe
- Ranking comparison between Pairs and Pairs trading opportunity
- Ranking comparison among correlated groups
- Correlation Matrix generation
- Standard Deviation Table generation
- Market Beta and Market Correlation calculated against all available symbols for potential market beta trading strategy
- Paid version comes with fast MetaTrader Connectivity for any custom symbols for either MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5
- Fast market overview generation for your trading symbols
- Fast market overview generation for the correlated group
- Exposure on potential pairs trading or hedging opportunity
- Exposure on potential correlated or non correlated group hedging
- Exposure on potential Beta trading opportunity
- Portfolio Construction
Directional Strength Measurement and Color Code
Here is some information about the 8 color code and 8 directional strength used in our Correlation Insight Heat Map.
- 8 colors in order (left=down, right = up): Red, Light Red, Pink, Melon, Sage, Mint, Light Green, Green
- 8 ranges for Price Change (%): 4 negative range and 4 positive range
- 8 ranges for Sum (%): -4 stdev, -3 stdev, -2 stdev, -1 stdev, +1 stdev, +2 stdev, +3 stdev, +4 stdev
- 8 ranges for Correlation: -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00
Both professional and free version of our Correlation Ranking Heat Map is embedded into our Trading Investment Helper. With Professional Version, you have an access to unlimited features of Correlation Ranking Heat Map. In addition, you can connect our Correlation Ranking Heat Map to your either MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 for your own custom symbols. You can get the update frequency in real time. For professional version, you will also receive either ex4 or ex5 files to get connected to your own MetaTrader.
Free Limited Version
With Free Limited version, you can only use some free features. Data update frequency in the free limited version is 15 minutes whereas you can get real time update frequency for Professional version.
Some Useful Articles
|3 June 2018||6.3||14 December 2018||561|