Introduction to Smart Turbo Grid EA
Smart Turbo Grid EA utilizes the advantage of the Grid Trading to maximize the profit opportunity. EA is heavily optimized for EURUSD currency symbol in H1 timeframe for last 3 years of data. You can use on any timeframe but please use it for EURUSD only for the best results. You are more than welcome to optimize your own parameters beside the default settings.
Three Exit Modes for the EA
- First Exit Mode: Trail stop Exit from start of the cycle to Exit Cover -1 (Before Exit Cover)
- Second Exit Mode: Take Profit Exit from Exit cover to Last Cover
- Third Exit Mode: EA will stop operation when the specific loss or specific profit targets are met according to your input criteria.
Auto Trading Parameter
- StartLot: staring lot
- RiskPerCycle: Auto Money Management. Higher Risk per cycle means that more aggressive trading volume, the EA will use.
- GridDistanceInPip: Grid Distance to the next Order
- SpiralFactor: Spiral Factor increases the Grid Distance for the next order. 0.2 means 20% increase and 1.0 means 100% increase.
- TrailStopInPip: This input controls trail stop trigger distance from each trail stop grid. This input is relevant for the first phase exit mode only.
- TrailStopDistanceInPip: Trail stop grid distance in pips. This input is relevant for the first phase exit mode only.
- ExitCover: Exit cover for the second phase exit mode. In the second phase exit mode
- ExitProfitInPip: In the second phase exit mode, this input decide how much take profit the EA will take before exit.
- LastCover: This is the maximum Orders, which EA can open.
- Slippage: EA Slippage
- StopEA_ByProfitPercent: This input controls the third phase exit mode. 50 means 50% profit percent. For example, if you set 50% for the EA to stop, then the EA will stop the cycle if your profit is equal to your current balance x 50%. If you set this input to 0, then the EA will not stop the operation according the your profit percent.
- StopEA_ByLossPercent: This input controls the third phase exit mode. 50 means 50% loss percent. For example, if you set 50% for the EA to stop, then the EA will stop the cycle if your loss is equal to your current balance x 50%. If you set this input to 0, then the EA will not stop the operation according the your loss percent.
- MagicNumber: Magic number of EA
Please note that EA can utilize 12 Covers as the maximum.
Timeframe and Symbols
The EA is designed for the 100 % hand free auto trading. You can use H1 timeframe for EURUSD since EA is heavily optimized for EURUSD for last 3 years of data. We recommend to use this EA for EURUSD. In fact, you can use any timeframe for EURUSD. If you are going to use other setting rather than default setting, then please optimize parameters according to your preferences. Please note that One EA can only control One Chart.
Trading Free Margin
It is recommend to use this EA while you are not running other manual trading system or other EA in your account to keep the sufficient Trading Free Margin at any time.
Keyboard Short Cut
The Keyboard C will close all positions and orders opened by the EA. Once Keyboard C is hit, no new cycle will be starting after orders and positions are closed. So you have to restart the EA in the fresh chart.
Risk Warning (Must Read)
This EA utilizes the Grid Strategy and Incremental trading volume. Therefore, this EA can be categorized as High Reward – High Risk trading system. Before using this Grid EA, you must fully understand the nature of High Reward- High Risk trading. Only use this EA if you can accept the consequence of High Reward- High Risk trading system. We do not responsible for the loss using this EA. If you believe that High Reward – High Risk trading is not suitable for you, please use Moderate Reward – Risk trading system.