Volume Zone Oscillator MT4
Volume Zone Oscillator is one of the very few oscillator utilizing volumes. Like RSI or CCI, the Volume Zone Oscillator is a great tool to identify overbought and oversold timing for your trading. Of course, forex volumes can be less accurate comparing to stock volume without the centralized exchange. However we still think the volume zone oscillator is qutie valuable for forex trading too. In our Volume Zone Oscillator, we use tick volume to calculate its oscillator reading. This is one of our free product and you can feel and test its performance. We recommend to use our volume zone oscillator with additional judgement. Plus we recommend to use this indicator for mean reversion trading style.
- One of very few oscillator utilizing volume.
- Custom Marker for Overbought and Oversold levels.
- Intuitive Trading Style for all level of traders.
Main Trading Parameters
Parameter settings for Volume Zone Oscillator is simple. We use only 5 parameters.
- Indicator Period: its calculation period
- MA Method: 0 for Simple moving average, 1 for exponential moving average
- Overbought: custom level setting for overbought condition
- Oversold: custom level setting for oversold condition
- Margin Percent: allowable margin for overbought and oversold condition
Advanced Tools for your Day Trading
- X3 Chart Pattern Scanner
- Mean Reversion Supply Demand
- Harmonic Volatility Indicator
- Elliott Wave Trend
- Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analytics
- Price Pattern Scanner
- Harmonic Pattern Plus
- Harmonic Pattern Scenario Planner
Educational Books for your Day Trading
This product is the off the shelf product in the store. Therefore, we do not take any personal modification or personal customization request. For our products, we do not provide any code library or any support for your coding.