Please attempt to answer to all these questions after you have read about turning point and trend within 10 minutes.
1. Among these four, which one is not the four main stage of trend development?
2. Which one provides fastest buy entry among these?
a) Semi turning point strategy
b) Trend strategy
c) Momentum strategy
d) Turning point strategy
3. Which one is the wrong statement?
a) Some trend can have extremely short lives.
b) In real world, we need to deal with one resulting trend.
c) In real world, most strong trend will move the market.
d) In real world, we get ranging move because combined trends do not show clear direction.
4. Which one is the right statement?
a) Turning point and trend are not related.
b) There are some stocks, which do not show turning points.
c) There are some stocks only growing up
d) Outcome of our trading strategy is subjective to probabilistic nature.
5. Which one is the right statement?
a) Currency trading and stock trading shares many analytical techniques.
b) Financial trading is not connected to math.
c) Financial trading is not connected to physics.
d) History of financial trading is less than 90 years.
6. Which one is the right statement?
a) Turning point strategy can signal buy entry too early when the ongoing trend is not ended
b) Sometimes, trend strategy can signal buy and sell entry too late.
c) Semi turning point strategy is hybrid between turning point and trend strategy.
d) High leverage is always necessary for my trading.
7. Which one is the right trading strategy describing this entry?
a) Moving average cross over
b) Fibonacci Retracement (Fibonacci Price pattern) trading
c) Harmonic Pattern Trading
d) X3 Pattern Trading
8. Describe the weakness of turning point strategy