Harmonic Pattern Plus – MT4 1 Month
Harmonic Patterns are best used to predict potential turning point. Hence, Harmonic Patterns are the sub patterns of turning point patterns. Traditionally, Harmonic Pattern was identified manually connecting extreme points in charts. Manual harmonic pattern detection is painfully tedious and not suitable for everyone. You are often exposed under subjective pattern identification with manual pattern detection. To avoid these limitations, Harmonic Pattern Plus was designed to automate your harmonic pattern detection process. The functionality of Harmonic Pattern plus is beyond manual pattern detection and textbook approach. Harmonic Pattern Plus provides many harmonic patterns we have tested in our research. In addition, you can use the three important trading elements including Pattern Completion Interval (PCI), Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ), and Potential Continuation Zone (PCZ) to improve accuracy of your trading. You will experience amazing performance using our Harmonic Pattern Plus for your trading.
- 11 Harmonic Patterns can be detected automatically
- Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) detection for Point D identification
- Potential Continuation Zone (PCZ) detection for future price movement prediction
- Pattern Completion Interval (PCI) detection for precision trading
- Historical pattern forward and backward reply function to create new trading strategy
- Pattern locking and unlocking feature to prevent repainting of patterns
- 52 different bullish and bearish Candlestick pattern recognition feature
- Automatic drawing of Linear Regression Channel
- Support Email, Sound alerts or Push Notification
Recognizable and Tradable patterns
- Alternate Bat
- Deep Crab
- 5-0 Patterns
- 3 Drives Pattern
- Automatic drawing of Linear regression channel
- Candlestick patterns: detect 52 different bearish and bullish candlestick patterns. The candlestick patterns include hanging man, shooting star, engulfing, doji, harami, kicking, etc. Our Candlestick Pattern detection algorithm uses purely price action only.
Indicator Setting and Parameters
Default setting will work most of time. If you want to change how the indicator looks in your chart, you can certainly change them from input setting. All the input settings are self-explanatory. The simple description is given on left hand side columns and you need to change value on your right hand side columns.
You can also apply it to any currency pairs or future contracts tradable if your broker provides them in your MetaTrader terminal.
You can use several different trading setups including:
- Trade on Harmonic Pattern by confirming other technical indicators like RSI, Stoch, etc
- Trade with Bollinger bands
- Trade between Potential Continuation Zones
- Trade on Harmonic Pattern by combining other support and resistance levels like Mean Reversion Supply Demand
- Trade with our Price Breakout Pattern Scanner
- Trade with our Elliott Wave Trend
For the detailed guide in Harmonic Pattern trading, you can have a look at the Young’s Mutual Pattern Turning Point Strategy in the book:
- Guide to Precision Harmonic Pattern Trading: Mastering Turning Point Strategy for Financial Trading (Reference to Harmonic Pattern Trading)
- Scientific Guide To Price Action and Pattern Trading: Wisdom of Trend, Cycle, and Fractal Wave (Reference to Price Action and Pattern Trading).
Buying this product does not include free coding support to build EA or any other indicator. All Harmonic Pattern Indicator and Scanner are repainting. It does not matter which company's product or which price product you bought from. They will all repaint. If you prefer non repainting Harmonic Pattern and Elliott Wave pattern indicator, then please use Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner. Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner is only one non repainting and non lagging harmonic pattern indicator in the world.
|23 May 2014||11.0||30 January 2019||8699|