Harmonic Pattern Plus – MT5 1 Month
Harmonic patterns repeatedly occur in the financial markets. Big reversal move often follows the appearance of these patterns. Harmonic patterns are proven to identify the turning point by many professional traders for more than 50 years in the market. It is very rare to see highly successful traders without knowledge of Harmonic Patterns. Traditionally, Harmonic Pattern was identified manually connecting extreme points in charts. This process is painfully tedious and not suitable for everyone. Harmonic Pattern Plus was designed to automate harmonic pattern detection process for professional trader. The functionality of Harmonic Pattern plus is well beyond manual pattern detection and textbook approach. Harmonic Pattern plus even enable you to reply patterns forward and backwards on your charts for backtesting and creating new trading strategy. In addition, you can use Pattern Completion Interval, Potential Reversal Zone, and Potential Continuation Zone to develop unique and powerful trading strategy. You will experience amazing performance using our Harmonic Pattern Plus in your day trading.
- 11 Harmonic Patterns can be detected automatically
- Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) detection for Point D identification
- Potential Continuation Zone (PCZ) detection for future price movement prediction
- Pattern Completion Interval (PCI) detection for precision trading
- Historical pattern forward and backward reply function to create new trading strategy
- Pattern locking and unlocking feature to prevent repainting of patterns
- 52 different bullish and bearish Candlestick pattern recognition feature
- Automatic drawing of Linear Regression Channel
- Email alerts can be setup
- Sound alerts can be setup
- Push Notification to your mobile Meta Trader terminal on your smart Phone can be setup
Recognizable and Tradable patterns
- Alternate Bat
- Deep Crab
- 5-0 Patterns
- 3 Drives Pattern
- Automatic drawing of Linear regression channel
- Candlestick patterns: detect 52 different bearish and bullish candlestick patterns. The candlestick patterns include hanging man, shooting star, engulfing, doji, harami, kicking, etc. Our Candlestick Pattern detection algorithm uses purely price action only.
Indicator Setting and Parameters
Default setting will work most of time. If you want to change how the indicator looks in your chart, you can certainly change them from input setting. All the input settings are self-explanatory. The simple description is given on left hand side columns and you need to change value on your right hand side columns.
Recommended Usage for Your Trading
You can apply it to any timeframe including M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and daily. You can also apply it to any currency pairs or future contracts tradable if your broker provides them in your MetaTrader terminal.
You can use several different trading setups including:
- Trade on Harmonic Pattern by confirming other technical indicators like RSI, Stoch, etc
- Trade with Bollinger bands
- Trade between Potential Continuation Zones
- Trade on Harmonic Pattern by combining other support and resistance levels like Mean Reversion Supply Demand
- Trade with our Price Breakout Pattern Scanner
- Trade with our Elliott Wave Trend
Of course, for serious trader, you want to squeeze more profits from the market. In that case, you can have a look at the Young’s Mutual Pattern Turning Point Strategy in the book:
- Guide to Precision Harmonic Pattern Trading: Mastering Turning Point Strategy for Financial Trading (Reference to Harmonic Pattern Trading)
- Scientific Guide To Price Action and Pattern Trading: Wisdom of Trend, Cycle, and Fractal Wave (Reference to Price Action and Pattern Trading).
You can find above books from all the major EBook distributors including Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo.com, and many others.
Buying this product does not include free coding support to build EA or any other indicator.
|23 May 2014||10.9||22 December 2018||5360|