Terms and conditions for our products and services
This agreement covers the products and services we offer through our website (www.algotrading-investment.com or www.algotrading-investment.co.uk) and therefore you must read this terms and conditions below before purchasing our products or services. By downloading, installing or using our products or services, you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement on behalf of yourself. The effective date of this agreement is the date that you first download, install or use our products or services. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement or if you do not have the power and authority to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement on behalf of yourself, you may not use our products and services and Algo Trading and Investment is unwilling to provide you with them.
- You understand and agree that your use of our product is at your sole risk and that our product is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of products is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
- You agree to use our products and any materials downloaded at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data as a result of such use.
- No oral or written information or advice given by our staffs or its authorized representative on our website shall create a warranty. Should the product or service prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
- Algo Trading and Investment (www.algotrading-investment.com or www.algotrading-investment.co.uk) shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of loss arising from the operation of our Products purchased through our website or through any third party website.
- Our products may comprise or be part of another software and technology owned or controlled by third parties. Use of any third party software or technology included in Products shall be governed by separate License Agreements.
- You agree that our products include security technology that limits your use of Products and that, whether or not products are limited by security technology, you shall use products in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or End User License Agreement, and that any other use of Products may constitute a copyright infringement. Any security technology is an inseparable part of Products. You agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology or to attempt or assist another person to do so.
- We are selling you a License to the products. Product License shall be valid worldwide and entitle the User to use the products in the appropriate hardware to his personal advantage. Product shall become available for download after payment of the relevant Product License.
- You shall not access or attempt to access an account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to our products or our website. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register on, and as you use, our website, and you agree to update your registration data to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that we may store and use the registration data you provide for maintaining your Account and performing its obligations under this Agreement.
- The customers have the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by our business rule. Currently we are offering 15 activations for each products. For example, if a Product allows 15 activations at the moment of its purchase, the customers can install the product on 15 different hardware configurations. The number of activation can be changed any time in the future according to our internal business decision made by us. However the minimum activation will be greater than 1 always.
- Your usage of our products or service will start when you make at least one successful activation on any of your hardware. Upon the successful first activation, unused or remaining activation is not refundable and you shall not sell, distribute, rent, lease, sub-license or transfer them to any third party. We provide generous activation scheme for your convenience only and not for you to take advantage on them.
- Upon purchase of the Product License you agree that you shall not sell, assign, sub-license, lease, rent, distribute, broadcast, export, import or otherwise transfer rights to use the Product or any component thereof to any third party.
- Although we created our products with utmost diligence and expert knowledge, both parties acknowledge that, with the current state of technology, it is not possible to create 100% defect-free software. The customer is therefore obliged to comply with their duty to mitigate damage where possible and to comprehensively backup data at appropriately regular intervals, before and after the initial installation immediately before any indication of defect occurs.
- Customers must read carefully the provided separate Risk Disclaimer from our website before purchase of any of our products or services or use of our website.
- Any actions that threaten the operation of the service for other users or our staffs.
- Interception, imitation or redirection of the communication protocols used as a part of our web site services regardless of the method of performing the above actions.
- Development or use of means for fraud, modifiers, hacking tools, as well as any other third party software to modify our product or service or our website operation.
- The use of any third party software that intercepts, collects or otherwise gathers information included in our product or service or transmitted through it.
- Using third-party accounts.
- Performing attacks on any of our website or servers, participation in such attacks or engaging in them, as well as other attempts to hinder the servers operation.
- Copying, selling, licensing, distribution, transmission, modifying, adaptation, translation, development of derivative products, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembling or other actions directed to deriving source codes of the Products distributed via Market service, unless otherwise permitted.
- Taking any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management or forward-lock functionality) in our Products or services.
- Using Products to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights.
- Removal, obscuring or altering copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices or any third party, affixed to or contained within Products.
- Reproduction, copying, selling, exchange and reselling our products and service, unless otherwise permitted by a separate agreement from us.
Risks associated with forex trading
Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in foreign exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp rises and falls as the relevant market values fluctuate. The leveraged nature of Forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. Not only may investors get back less than they invested, but in the case of higher risk strategies, investors may lose the entirety of their investment. It is for this reason that when speculating in such markets it is advisable to use only risk capital.
Risk associated with leveraged products
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Benefits and Risks of Leverage
Leverage allows traders the ability to enter into a position worth many times the account value with a relatively small amount of money. This leverage can work with you as well as against you. Even though the Forex market offers traders the ability to use a high degree of leverage, trading with high leverage may increase the losses suffered. Please use caution when using leverage in trading or investing.
Risk Associated with Option trading
Options involve substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors. Options investors may lose the entire amount of their investment in a relatively short period of time. It is possible to owe more than you have invested in your brokerage account. Please be aware of your broker’s requirements for trading options. Before you decide to invest in the options market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a substantial loss which could total more than your initial investment in a short period of time. Therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the risks associated with option trading, you should confer with a trusted and reliable independent financial advisor. None of the information provided on our website constitutes a solicitation to trade any investment or security of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future results. You acknowledge and agree that no promise or guarantee of success or profitability has been made between you and us.
Risks Associated with Trading the Stock Market
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information offered by our website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Important Futures Trading Disclaimer
Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. You must review customer account agreement prior to establishing an account. Investors could lose more than their initial investment. You must review customer account agreement prior to establishing an account. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The risk of loss in trading can be substantial, carefully consider the inherent risks of such an investment in light of your financial condition.
Hypothetical Results Disclaimer
These results based on simulated or hypothetical performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
The information that may be presented is based on simulated trading using systems and statistical estimation. Simulated results or statistical estimation do not represent actual trading. Please note that simulated trading results may or may not have been back-tested for accuracy and that spreads/commissions are not taken into account when preparing hypothetical results.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.