Trouble shooting with installation
During installing our product, you might encounter few problems. Here are common problems and solution for the problem.
- The name of vmProduct32.dll file must not change: Sometimes, users copy the vmProduct.dll file inside Product License Viewer Folder to the Libraries folder in your MetaTrader terminal. This is not the standard installation procedure. The name should be either vmProduct32.dll or vmProduct64.dll.
- Missing to allow dll import: Make sure that dll allow option is ticked in the Expert Advisor tab (Tools>>Options>>Expert Advisors) as well as the Common tab (Navigator >> Attach to Chart >> Common) when you attach the indicator to your chart. It is really a simple thing but many users miss this step.
- When vmProduct32.dll or vmProduct64.dll files are not copied to your Library Folder for some reason: When you do not have vmProduct32.dll for MT4 or vmProduct64.dll for MT5, you can simply copy and paste the either vmProduct32.dll or vmProduct64.dll file into your library folder of your MetaTrader.
- You are using Buddhist Calendar for your Window OS: Sometimes, users can use Buddhist Calendar. In the Buddhist Calendar, the year 2018 is showing like the year 2561. The Buddhist Calendar has the 543 year difference from the other normal Calendar like US, UK or FR, etc. This can stop Trading Investment Helper. The simple solution is to change the time format in your Window OS to the normal calendar. Even the Thailand time format has the choice for the normal calendar equivalent to US, UK or FR timeformat.
- Anti-virus software or firewall is blocking the Trading Investment Helper: For the remedy for this problem, you have to make the Trading Investment Helper to be exclusive from your anti-virus software or firewall. Here is the example link showing how the Avast Anti-Virus software can exclude specific folder or files (https://www.avast.com/en-gb/faq.php?article=AVKB168). If you are using Window Defender, then visit this link to stop Window Defender temporarily (https://algotradinginvestment.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/disable-window-defender-temporarily/).
When you have the problem with installation, you can always contact us at email@example.com. When you contact us, it is helpful to send us the screenshot of your Expert tab. Therefore, we can see the error message. Check the screenshot below for an example. If you are doubt about the health of our Trading Investment helper, visit this Blog about False Positive Alert: http://tradeinvestsmart.com/2018/06/trading-investment-helper-health-checkup-23-june-2018/
Compatibility Issues due to Dot Net Framework 4.0 version (Window 8 and Below including window 7)
Trading Investment Helper use Dot Net Framework 4.0. Various window OS have different Dot Net Framework, sometimes this can be the only issue when Trading Investment Helper can not run in your computer. To know which Dot Net Framework is installed in your computer, you can simply use this tool, please download this Dot Net Detector. Extract them in your hard drive. There is no need for install anything since this is portable version. Just run the exe file and you will see the Dot Net Framework version in your computer. You can simply install the Dot Net Framework by clicking on the form. Please try to install Dot Net Frame work version 4.0 Full package.