When you install our products for another MetaTrader broker in the same computer
Of course you can run our products for multiple MetaTrader terminals in the same computer. In fact, you can run our products for unlimited number of MetaTrader brokers in the same machine. Unless you installed you do not have to do anything to use our products in another brokers because our installation step install the product for all the existing MetaTrader terminals in your computer. If you have installed new broker, then just click “Download Product” button and “Download vmProduct” button. There is no need to click on “Activate License” button.
When you install our products for new computer
Of course, you can install our products to your new computer too. We offer the twice generous license in comparison to the average MQL5.com product licensing scheme. You can use our products simultaneously in several different computers. When you want to install our products in your new computer, you have to repeat the entire installation steps as you did in your first installation for your existing computer. That is it. Then enjoy powerful trading system and strategy we offer.
Trouble shooting with installation
During installing our product, you might encounter few problems. Here are common problems and solution for the problem.
- The name of vmProduct32.dll file must not change: Sometimes, users copy the vmProduct.dll file inside Product License Viewer Folder to the Libraries folder in your MetaTrader terminal. This is not the standard installation procedure. Instead, clicking “Download vmProduct” button will download vmProduct32.dll and vmProduct64.dll file to your Product Folder. Use these two files to put in your Libraries Folder in your Meta Trader. In addition, do not change the name to something else. vmProduct32.dll file goes for MetaTrader 4 and vmProduct64.dll file goes for MetaTrader 5 only.
- Missing to allow dll import: Make sure that dll allow option is ticked in the Expert Advisor tab (Tools>>Options>>Expert Advisors) as well as the Common tab (Navigator >> Attach to Chart >> Common) when you attach the indicator to your chart. It is really a simple thing but many users miss this step.
- Anti-virus software or firewall is blocking the Product Licence Viewer – For the remedy for this problem, you have to make the Product License Viewer Folder to be exclusive from your anti-virus software. Here is the example link showing how the Avast Anti-Virus software can exclude specific folder or files (https://www.avast.com/en-gb/faq.php?article=AVKB168). Each Ant–Virus software have their own way of doing this.
- When you are not able to download vmProduct32.dll or vmProduct64.dll files for some reason: When you have the problem of downloading vmProduct32.dll, then you can simply copy and paste the vmProduct.dll file in your Trading Investment Helper folder into your library folder of your MetaTrader. After copy the vmProduct.dll file to library folder of MetaTrader folder, change the name to vmProduct32.dll. For vmProduct64.dll, you can not use vmProduct.dll file. So contact us for some help.
When you have the problem with installation, you can always contact us at email@example.com. When you contact us, it is helpful to send us the screenshot of your Expert tab. Therefore, we can see the error message. Check the screenshot below for an example.
Users with Apple Mac or Linux based Operating System
Users with Window OS, from Window 7 to Window X, can ignore this part. If you are using Apple Mac based OS or Linux based OS or other OS, then you might use some window emulator to run MetaTrader in your Computer. We found some Mac users are using our products without any problem. However, each user can have a specific Operating System configuration which is different from other users. So your Mac Computer are not necessarily able to run our products (or our app) because other Mac Users can run our products without any problem. Although this is not the absolutely guarantee, there is a simple way to test if you can run our products in your Computer or not. Here are the 3 steps:
- Download our Product License Viewer (click the download button on this page)
- Run Product License Viewer
- Click “Test Connection” button.
For the Connection Test, there is no need to get connected in the Product License Viewer. Simply click “Test Connection” button when the Product License Viewer is opened. If your computer passed the Connection Test successfully, then your Mac or Linux computer have a good chance to be able to run our Products. If you are not able to pass the Connection Test, then 99% chance that your Mac or Linux OS is not ready to run our products. If you have any doubt about running our products in your Computer, feel free to talk to us at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org). We care about our customers and their value.