Terms and conditions for our products and services
This agreement covers the products and services we offer through our website (www.algotrading-investment.com and www.algotrading-investment.co.uk) and therefore you must read this terms and conditions below before purchasing our products or services. By downloading, installing or using our products or services, you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement on behalf of yourself. The effective date of this agreement is the date that you first download, install or use our products or services. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement or if you do not have the power and authority to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement on behalf of yourself, you may not use our products and services and Algo Trading and Investment is unwilling to provide you with them.
- You understand and agree that your use of our product is at your sole risk and that our product is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of products is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
- You agree to use our products and any materials downloaded at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data as a result of such use.
- No oral or written information or advice given by our staffs or its authorized representative on our website shall create a warranty. Should the product or service prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
- Algo Trading and Investment (www.algotrading-investment.com or www.algotrading-investment.co.uk) shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of loss arising from the operation of our Products purchased through our website or through any third party website.
- Our products may comprise or be part of another software and technology owned or controlled by third parties. Use of any third party software or technology included in Products shall be governed by separate License Agreements.
- You agree that our products include security technology that limits your use of Products and that, whether or not products are limited by security technology, you shall use products in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or End User License Agreement, and that any other use of Products may constitute a copyright infringement. Any security technology is an inseparable part of Products. You agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology or to attempt or assist another person to do so.
- We are selling you a License to the products. Product License shall be valid worldwide and entitle the User to use the products in the appropriate hardware to his personal advantage. Product shall become available for download after payment of the relevant Product License.
- You shall not access or attempt to access an account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to our products or our website. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register on, and as you use, our website, and you agree to update your registration data to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that we may store and use the registration data you provide for maintaining your Account and performing its obligations under this Agreement.
- The customers have the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by our business rule. Currently we are offering 10 activations for each Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 products including Expert advisor, Indicator and Utilities. For example, if a Product allows 10 activations at the moment of its purchase, the customers can install the product on 10 different hardware (i.e. each hardware is one computer). The number of activation can be changed any time in the future according to our internal business decision made by us. But it will only affect the future buyers. In fact our license provide twice more than the average license of the entire products listed on mql5.com. In general, many products in mql5.com provides half of the activations of what we provide only.
- Your usage of our products or service will start when you make at least one successful activation on any of your hardware. Upon the successful first activation, unused or remaining activation is not refundable and you shall not sell, distribute, rent, lease, sub-license or transfer them to any third party. We provide generous activation scheme for your convenience only and not for you to take advantage on them.
- Upon purchase of the Product License you agree that you shall not sell, assign, sub-license, lease, rent, distribute, broadcast, export, import or otherwise transfer rights to use the Product or any component thereof to any third party. The license of your purchased products is exclusively for your personal use only.
- Although we created our products with utmost diligence and expert knowledge, both parties acknowledge that, with the current state of technology, it is not possible to create 100% defect-free software. The customer is therefore obliged to comply with their duty to mitigate damage where possible and to comprehensively backup data at appropriately regular intervals, before and after the initial installation immediately before any indication of defect occurs.
- Customers must read carefully the provided separate Risk Disclaimer from our website before purchase of any of our products or services or use of our website.
- You have the full responsibility to keep your product and license related information safe from other people. We can not help to replace when your products are lost or stolen. It is best recommended to use our products for your personal use only. Never share your license with any other people.
- Our products can be listed on another third party website outside our website http://algotrading-investment.com. We hold an independent account for our customers from the third party website. For example, our products might appear on the mql5.com market place. Since we are running totally independent account for our customers from mql5.com market place, your license purchased from us can not be transferred to mql5.com market place license. Likewise, your account can not be transferred from mql5.com market place to ours (http://algotrading-investment.com).
- Any actions that threaten the operation of the service for other users or our staffs.
- Interception, imitation or redirection of the communication protocols used as a part of our web site services regardless of the method of performing the above actions.
- Development or use of means for fraud, modifiers, hacking tools, as well as any other third party software to modify our product or service or our website operation.
- The use of any third party software that intercepts, collects or otherwise gathers information included in our product or service or transmitted through it.
- Using third-party accounts.
- Performing attacks on any of our website or servers, participation in such attacks or engaging in them, as well as other attempts to hinder the servers operation.
- Copying, selling, licensing, distribution, transmission, modifying, adaptation, translation, development of derivative products, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembling or other actions directed to deriving source codes of the Products distributed via Market service, unless otherwise permitted.
- Taking any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management or forward-lock functionality) in our Products or services.
- Using Products to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights.
- Removal, obscuring or altering copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices or any third party, affixed to or contained within Products.
- Reproduction, copying, selling, exchange and reselling our products and service, unless otherwise permitted by a separate agreement from us.