Introduction to Pure Algo Trading Signal
Pure Algo Trading Signal uses the statistical and data mining algorithm inside to make trading decision. The strength of the Pure Algo Trading Signal is that it works 24/5 days for 100% hand free operation. Yet, it is medium frequency trading system making your signal copying much more reliable and easy. The screenshot below shows the backtesting simulation for its growth prospects.
Trading Style of Pure Algo Trading Signal
- Profit Target: This signal aims 50% to 100% over 12 month periods (the compounding profits calculation.)
- Strict Risk Management. Safety first.
- around 10 – 15 trade each week (This is rough figure only for your information.).
- Medium Frequency Trading (less sensitive to your brokers).
- Full time Monitoring and Occasional intervention over the trading robots (95% robot trading + 5% manual intervention maybe)
- Symbols to trade: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD (You must have these symbols in your Market Watch in your MT4 terminal.)
- Support for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
- Recommend to have an account size greater than 1500 dollar.
Signal Live Performance
Please click the link below to view the live performance of the Pure Algo Trading Signal.
How to Subscribe
Buying EA (or Trading robot) can be an expensive purchasing decision. Signal subscription allow you to spend less and grow your income first. When you have grown up your income with our signal service, you can use the profit to pay off the future signal subscription fee. So signal subscription can work in more economic way for growing your money. You can either subscribe for 1 month or 6 month. We do not take rolling payment from you. So after the expiration of the subscription, you must renew to continue the subscription. Many of our customers use 6 month subscription plan after 1 month subscription.
MetaTrader 4 Platform
Platform Free (or Independent) Signal Subscription
- We are preparing this service in the near future. So stay tuned. For now, we only provide subscription for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.