Introduction to Optimal Turning Point Pattern
In the history of financial trading, Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner is the first non repainting and non lagging indicator for Harmonic pattern, Elliott Wave pattern and new other turning point patterns. Historical patterns match with signal patterns. Hence, you can readily develop profitable strategy in your chart. More importantly, this superb pattern scanner detects the optimal pattern of its kind.
By comparing performance of variations of each pattern, we can identify the most optimal pattern for our trading. For example, Gartley pattern can have several different versions in its structure. Who knows with which version of Gartley pattern we should trade? Only way to find out is to compare each version of Gartley pattern apple to apple. After that, we can select the most profitable pattern among the different versions. Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner is designed to detect the optimal turning point patterns to maximize your profit.
Optimal turning point patterns are the pattern optimally predicting the market turning point and their performance must be comparable apple to apple under one Quantitative Pattern Framework (i.e. X3 Pattern Framework). Optimal turning point patterns include optimal Harmonic Patterns, optimal Elliott Wave Patterns, and other patterns performing equally or better than harmonic and Elliott Wave patterns. Below is the list of optimal turning point patterns detectable.
Optimal Harmonic Pattern List
- Optimal AB=CD
- Optimal Butterfly Pattern
- Optimal Gartley Pattern
- Optimal Bat Pattern
- Optimal Alternate Bat Pattern
- Optimal Shark Pattern
- Optimal Crab Pattern
- Optimal Deep Crab Pattern
- Optimal Cypher Pattern
- Optimal 5-0 Pattern
- Optimal 3 Drives Pattern
Optimal Elliott Wave Pattern List
- Elliott Wave .1234 Pattern
- Elliott Wave .12345 Pattern
- Elliott Wave .12345AB Pattern
- Elliot Wave .12345ABC Pattern
New Optimal Turning Point Pattern List
- Star River Pattern
- Trident Pattern
- Horse Pattern
- Non repainting and non lagging Harmonic pattern, Elliott Wave pattern and turning pattern indicator
- Pattern Completion Interval
- Potential Reversal Zone
- Potential Continuation Zone
- Pattern Locking and Unlocking Function
- Interactive Stop Loss and Take Profit according to your Reward/Risk ratio
- Historical Pattern
- Signal Alert
- Multiple Timeframe Pattern Scanning feature
Entry and Exit for Trading
To trade with turning point patterns, you will need three essential components including pattern completion interval, potential reversal zone and potential continuation zone. For custom take profit and stop loss setting are measured using the size of pattern completion interval. For example,
- Take Profit 1 means Take Profit size = 1 x Pattern Completion Interval height
- Take Profit 2 means Take Profit size = 2 x Pattern Completion Interval height
- Stop Loss 3 means Stop Loss Size = 3 x Pattern Completion Interval height
For your information, pattern completion interval box is fixed size always. Provided stop loss and take profit levels are movable, automatically adjustable according to your Reward/Risk ratio. Potential reversal zone can be used to further identify the location of the final turning point. Potential continuation zone can be used to predict future price movement from the final turning point location. For example, Potential continuation zone is the tactical location where you can set breakeven, or trail stop your profit or to open new entry according to the new market condition.
Even we provide the most optimal turning point patterns with our pattern scanner. Any experienced trader will recommend using secondary confirmation together with the turning point patterns for better profits. Depending on your skill level, you can combine various secondary confirmation technique with our Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner.
- Other technical indicators (i.e. RSI, CCI, MACD, Bollinger Bands, etc)
- Fundamental Analysis
- Financial and Political News
- Elliott Wave Analysis
You can also combine Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner with following products:
- Price Breakout Pattern Scanner
- Advanced Price Pattern Scanner
- Mean Reversion Supply Demand
- Elliott Wave Trend
- Excessive Momentum Indicator
- Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analytics
Important Note for Trading
- Optimal Turning Point Pattern Scanner provides many good patterns for your trading. However, use the patterns you like most for your trading. Each pattern in the scanner can be switched on and off according to your preferences.
- Computation of history patterns can be heavy. To improve indicator speed, you can set BarsToScan = low number like 100 or 50 if necessary. This will reduce computation for history patterns but this will not affect your live trading.
|11 February 2019||8.17||18 February 2019||64|