Volume Spread Pattern Indicator MT4 1 Year
This indicator detects volume spread patterns for buy and sell opportunity. The patterns include demand and supply patterns. You might use each pattern for trading. However, these patterns are best used to detect the demand zone (=accumulation area) and supply zone (=distribution area). Demand pattern indicates generally potential buying opportunity. Supply pattern indicates generally potential selling opportunity. These are the underlying patterns rather than direct price action. The effect of buy and sell market may come after observing several of these patterns sometimes. Therefore, these patterns are useful in detecting possible demand zone (=accumulation area) or supply zone (=distribution area). In overall this is easy and simple indicator to support your trading operation. Trading principle is based on the modified volume spread analysis. We do not use sub phase A, B, C, D and E of Wyckoff phases due to the high subjectivity in detecting them. Instead, we focus on identifying accumulation and distribution area using demand and supply patterns. This is simpler and more effective approach.
Most of time you can use default setting for this volume Spread Indicator. However, you might want to change some inputs for your specific needs. Here is the complete description of input settings.
- Bars to scan: Amount of bars to calculate demand and supply pattern.
- Indicator Period: Calculation period to generate each supply and demand patterns.
- Lookback Factor: 1.0 as default
- Signal to Noise Ratio: from 0.4 to 1.0 only. (Input used to filter random fluctuations in data.)
- Enable sound alert: Sound alert for patter detection. (true or false only)
- Send email: Email notification for pattern detection. (true or false only)
- Send Push notification: push notification for pattern detection (true or false only)
- Use white background for chart: Set this to false if you just want to use default black background color.
- Supply Pattern Color: color of supply patterns.
- Demand Pattern Color: color of demand patterns
- Neutral Pattern Color: color of neural patterns or no patterns.
Background refers to the multiple timeframe pattern detection of supply and demand patterns. In this setting, you can control which timeframe patterns you want to use together in your chart for your decision-making. These inputs are mostly for graphic panel. Depending on which screen size you are using, you might have to change these inputs.
- Use Background: true or false to switch on and off multiple timeframe pattern detection.
- Background font size: 9 is default
- Background text spacing between timeframe text
- Background X position: staring position X of Background panel
- Background Y position: staring position Y of Background panel
- Background rectangle size (it is square always): Size of rectangle
- Background rectangle distance from timeframe text: distance between text and rectangle
- Background Use M1 timeframe:
- Background Use M5 timeframe:
- Background Use M15 timeframe:
- Background Use M30 timeframe:
- Background Use H1 timeframe:
- Background Use H4 timeframe:
- Background Use D1 timeframe:
- Background Use W1 timeframe:
- Background Use MN1 timeframe:
Compatibility with Other Trading System
Volume Spread Pattern Indicator can run best to identify Demand zone (=accumulation area) and supply zone (=distribution area). When you run with Excessive Momentum Indicator, C point of Excessive Momentum become the selling climax (SC) or the buying climax (BC). Then you will use demand and supply patterns to confirm the accumulation area and distribution area for your trading. Both short term and long term trading is possible.
You can use also our Harmonic Pattern System together with Volume spread pattern indicator.
When you are using our Harmonic Pattern System with volume spread pattern indicator, supply and demand patterns will appear around Point D of our Harmonic Pattern System. In addition, you might confirm it with Background signal strength together. For compatibility, use our Trading system together with Volume Spread Pattern Indicator.
|5 November 2018||1.7||5 November 2018||975|