Trading Strategy Guide
Forex and Stock Market chart shows always the mixture of rise and fall in price movement. This constant fighting between bull and bear accounts for the formation of small and large Fractal Waves. You will find that all the advanced trading strategies, developed last 100 years, are merely derived from the concept of Fractal Pattern and Fractal Wave. For example, these advanced trading strategies includes the works of R. N. Elliott, H. M. Gartley, R. Shabacker and W.D. Gann nearly 90 years ago. Hence, understanding the Fractal Pattern and Fractal Wave is the key to your successful trading.
Here is some tips to to advance your trading performance.
To use the Fractal Pattern and Fractal Wave, the first and essential step is to understand the concept of Peak Trough analysis. We provide free tools for everyone in MetaTrader and Excel version. All the tools below are free.
1) MetaTrader 4 Version of Peak Trough Analysis
2) MetaTrader 5 Version of Peak Trough Analysis
3) Peak Trough Analysis from Algotrading-Investment.com
4) Excel and VBA version of Peak Trough Analysis can be found here
After you understand the peak trough analysis, you will practice these trading techniques.
- Support and Resistance
- Fibonacci Price Pattern including Fibonacci Retracement and Fibonacci Expansion
- Harmonic Pattern
- Triangle, Falling Wedge and Rising Wedge Patterns
- Elliott Wave Pattern Analysis
- X3 Price Pattern
- Turning Point Probability to tackle stochastic cycles
The guide line for the automated and semi automated tools for above trading strategies can be found here.
You can find the articles and Books to guide above trading strategies from here.