Trading with Equilibrium Fractal Wave
If you want to become a successful trader, understanding Fractal Wave is a must. Below articles explains the general characteristics of Equilibrium Fractal Wave. In addition, these articles explains how to use the general characteristics of Fractal Wave for your trading.
● Introduction to EFW Index for trading
● Trading with the Shape ratio of Equilibrium Fractal Wave
● Introduction to Equilibrium Fractal Wave (EFW) Channel
● Practical Trading with Equilibrium Fractal Wave (EFW) Channel
● Superimposed Equilibrium Fractal Waves
● Combining the Shape Ratio Trading and (EFW) Channel
About this Article
This article is the part taken from the draft version of the Book: Scientific Guide To Price Action and Pattern Trading (Wisdom of Trend, Cycle, and Fractal Wave). This article is only draft and it will be not updated to the completed version on the release of the book. However, this article will serve you to gather the important knowledge in financial trading. This article is also recommended to read before using Price Breakout Pattern Scanner, Advanced Price Pattern Scanner, Elliott Wave Trend, EFW Analytics and Harmonic Pattern Plus, which is available for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platform.
Below is the landing page for Price Breakout Pattern Scanner, Advanced Price Pattern Scanner, Elliott Wave Trend, EFW Analytics and Harmonic Pattern Plus. All these products are also available from www.mql5.com too.